* 2005 Minding Your Matters hired me. For the next 9+ years I was
taught other aspects of "organizing. I continued to learn, grow and
work in the field. I brought a sense of calm and structure to over
100 clients who were chronically disorganized or in need of
assistance with the overwhelm in their lives.
Association of Personal Photo Organizers
Club Horizon monarchnc.org
Involved in establishment & continued support of this day center for persons who have mental health conditions...now known as Monarch
Institute for Challenging Disorganization
National Alliance on Mental Illness
National Association of Professional Organizers
NAPO Golden Circle
NAPO Professional Members who have worked as a professional organizer for 5 or more years and have been a NAPO member for at least one year.
Education...through The Institute for Challenging Disorganization(ICD)
* Specialist in Chronic Disorganization(CD)
* Attention Hyper Active Disorder(ADHD)
* 2008 CPO-CD Certified Professional Organizer in
Chronic Disorganization - An intensive 18 month course
of work with a mentor coach, followed by an oral exam
in front of a peer review panel.
* 2011 Program Mentor Coach
* 2011 ICD Volunteer of the Year Award
* 2012 Master Trainer in CD and Organization
This is the highest level of education awarded by ICD.